Free Shipping Australia Wide*
The Elevate Dual Density Orthotic Insole is a full length Orthotics system designed to level the pressure distibution of the foot, using the correct adjustment of foam inserts on or under the insole.
This Orthotic Insoles are fully customizable, depending on the prescription, you can choose the correct insert from forefoot pads, arch pads, heal elevators, and medial posts.
Available in 3 different densities and a range of sizes, ranging from Kids up to XXL for Adults.
- Full insoles available in Medium Density, Firm Density, Dual Density.
- Multiple posting positions to give accurate control over foot positioning.
- Talar Made Elevate Orthotics can be heat-moulded on the underside of the device to provide a custom fit.
Orthotics Insoles Sizing & Density Charts
Dual Density Orthotic Insoles Kits are commonly used for:
- 1st MTP joint pain
- Metatarsalgia (including Morton's Neuroma)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Plantar Heel Pain
- Tibialis Posterior Tendonitis
- Hip instability
- Posterior Heel Pain including Achilles Tendonosis
- Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome
- Calf strain
- Antero-medial knee pain
- Runners knee
- Low back pain
Alternative Orthotics Options:
- 2-3 Days Delivery to (Melbourne Metro)
- 2-4 Days Delivery to (Country Victoria, NSW, SA, ACT)
- 3-6 Days Delivery to (QLD, NT, WA, TAS).
*All Prices are including 10% GST.